• Alan Olenick, Director

CDL Renewals

We DO NOT renewal CDL licenses or licenses with endorsements.

We can renew a license with an M endorsement for a motorcycle.

You have to go to a branch office and we usually recommend Hamden, Bridgeport or Old Saybrook.

16 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

There is a $25 late fee if you renew your license after your birthday. To avoid this, the DMV allows you renew your license up to six months before its due. They send you a renewal letter 60 days befo